Each year I celebrate Novembaileys, Decembaileys, Janubaileys and on occasion Februbaileys.
Last week during Decembaileys, my mother-in-law served a Baileys Cheesecake pie with our family Christmas meal. I had her tell me the recipe and I decided to make the squares version with a few tweaks
- 2 bars of Philadelphia Cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 small tub of Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup of salted butter (room temperature)
- 1/4-1/2 cup of 35% whipping cream
- 1 package of crushed Digestive biscuits
- Baileys (I free poured so there’s no measurement here)
- Crush biscuits in food processor and work butter into biscuits until evenly distributed (consistancy of wet sand). Move mixture to square pan and spread evenly to create crust. Put aside
- Use stand mixer or hand mixer and blend cream cheese and mascarpone. Pour in whipping cream until mixture reaches a fluffy texture
- Pour in Baileys to your hearts content
- Spread mixture over prepared crust and place in fridge to set for 2 hours (or in freezer overnight)
- Cut into squares and serve
Happy Decembaileys y’all!